Saturday, December 29, 2012

Asking for Christmas Presents...


Well, I didn't receive some presents this Christmas.... I don’t care that anyway, but at least we had the chance of having a good time that day. I think this will be a short post, I don’t know if I can develop more than I can....
I’m not accustomed to receiving lots of Christmas gifts, I used to have when I was a child, and now I only can have one thing at a year, or at Christmas, but it was worth it. I’m glad that at least I have something to play or to entertain myself, with some music or some video game, but it’s not also that I would always want something.
Now, the thing is, having presents for me is not as bad as it looks, maybe some friend would have sent me some letter or something super special.... But the thing is: something weird isn't getting me clear.
Why buy something to have, if you can’t make a good sharing with the ones you care the most? How do the things I buy would affect them? If I buy some clothes different from my style, they would likely to be surprised and they would have a different perspective of me. If I buy certain video games  certain t-shirt, certain accessories, certain movies or certain devices, they would see me different.
That maybe doesn't make sense, but sometimes people tend to change, but people tend to see the others as if they were the same all the time, they won’t want them to change.... They want to be the same so they can be together because of that similar thought they had that made them start their friendship....
So, I don’t know..., maybe there’s something special on gifts and because of that people seems to be happy to it. Because they think that with that gesture of gratitude they think others care for them.
Don’t worry if you didn't receive a present. Sometimes we think we should receive something cool. The thing cool would be support and friendship and other more important things....
I’m just confused, I can’t continue with this.... It’s only a motion of the general idea of not taking things too seriously, and live the present. This post is an example.