Monday, December 24, 2012

Worldwide User-Type Christmas Celebration

    Hello there. So, Christmas technically has arrived now, and in all around the world by each hour people are having all kinds of special dinners and a good family reunion.
    It is the time where they spend more on gifts and food and wish lists to be completed. Millions of kids have the illusion of something or someone who grants them a very nice toy (or a sophisticated device...?). And other people are wishing that someone special, or at least some close parent to give them presents, just because they feel the need to be cared.... Some people are unlikely to celebrate Christmas, and some others don’t know what Christmas essentially means....
    I saw how people are hasty in buying gifts and food and everything they need. Lots of car lines waiting to park into some shopping center and then enter and see lines of people waiting to get some cake, some prepared food, something done just to return home and wait for the great day to come. Of course we had to make something special too; otherwise I wouldn't have seen the people and their rush of the family reunion.
    I know something different would come in those holiday celebrations, but I can’t blame something I haven’t done before, just because other people usually have that tradition of family gathering. At night is when we celebrate the dinner with something very delicious and with music and other cool stuff. And then wait until 12 o’clock to see that Christmas indeed has arrived and we wait a little longer until we return to our rooms and rest for the morning. Just by then we would search for some gifts to us, and maybe to some special one (a friend maybe, I know, my lack of targets for gifts are very low.... u_u)

    I could want to receive gifts at this day, but it’s not very necessary. I could also spend the time with friends and other persons, but maybe friends are spending their time with their families making a greater party, or maybe with someone very special... (which I don’t have any of those..., wait, did I dare to say that...?). People would be very delightful to have a great time with friends and boyfriends or girlfriends or whatever, thinking less of everything else. Me who can’t have all of those so easily, because it could be difficult, with friends I can’t elevate to the third level, or even spending the time outside my house (look my unwilling desire of not going out because I don’t know what would happen and it could lead me in an uncomfortable situation.... >//< ).
    I know I haven’t experienced something extraordinary yet, and my life, even with my personal breakdowns, is less suffering that others’ life..., which made me reconsider sometimes, but that doesn't mean I wouldn’t want to receive some love from people [Love referring as an essential definition of charity and affection, natural from whatever social relation: parents, friends, lovers, general people....], I know my natural personality demands attention more than any other average people, even with my reserved and quiet personality, but I think it would be very wonderful to experience the sharing laughs and the sharing activities and chatting, something that makes me forget going to the dark side of my thoughts... :P
    But, making a resume of all this, (and seeing the time left I have... hehe) I think that even if we have negative thoughts, we must try at least remind of something good so we can feel right with us, and so we can enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day :)
    Meanwhile, and because I can, I could send lots of messages with my friends, classmates, users and people that might need a little motivation from us. I hope that you like my Specific Motivation Point.
 
 Have a nice holiday :D