Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thoughts from last days - A time to talk about problems


    Hello, this is the time where I worry about my writing blog and start to make a great use of my creativity to make good posts and make as much as possible. So let’s get started now.

    I took a little time break to focus on some important issues to attend, and now that we are on December I’m glad that I can do lots of other things, but it seems like I have miscalculated the time I would really have that time. I can wait until mid December, but I need to make some adjustments so I can increase little by little the normal activities under my nickname (StndNerdBoy11).

    This is just an acknowledge point for this blog so you don’t be worried of myself, hehe. It’s just like lately I’m having one of those moments in my life where you feel like lost, like you don’t know what to do, like you don’t know why are you’re doing the things you have done until that day. I think that’s a normal thing, even though I don’t have a lot of energy to overcome more on that so I don’t fall again.

    Maybe it’s just because I don’t know if my life is normal enough to follow it or maybe it’s just because I don’t want to make a lot of effort..., because, It’s like you have some resources to talk to anyone, and you don’t do it.... You want some people talk only to you and you want some people to make a good conversation.... And also when you feel like going somewhere but you don’t have courage to go because you want to go with someone, or when you want to overcome something you can’t do it, but the ambiance is not enough so you can talk about it, something like that.... It’s seems like it’s like something normal.

    Because, if people don’t think that’s a problem, they shouldn't worry too much about it, because they know what to do. And it’s easy for them to do it, because when they know your problems they tell you that’s easy and that it’s only a matter of doing it. But what they can’t realize it’s your life and you have different problems that usually make a different obstacle, and that your comfort zone would yell if you step away from that zone....

    Maybe that’s my excuse of not doing it, maybe I have mislabeled in a different way or maybe they have mislabeled me wrongly. I may follow the label for some reason, but not completely. The problem with labels is that the moment they put one on you the most probable thing to happen is believe in that label, yourself, your parents, your friends, everyone. People in general tend to follow other people’s labels, and people tend to think fast and make attributions out of analysis. So if some event happened the labeled person would attribute his problems with what he has, but doing nothing about solving it. It’s a form of selfishness, thinking the others must do something about your problems....

    And so on, I would end one night or two feeling anxious about it, but it just passes away. I can’t blame about it, but it’s a reminder that I have to take a chance of getting up and make the try again, even if I fall again.

    I hope in another day to fix the things left behind and make my position active again. Just wait for it >///<.