Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Forecasted Crying...



Because I am a man that can admit, that I CAN’T HANDLE ALL THOSE FEELINGS AND END UP BEING A CRYBABY AND ALL THOSE THINGS MAKES ME FEEEEEL......
...sad.
>//<
(my hands are trembling and I can’t properly write....)
I cried because of anxious ideas, lost opportunities, fake reasons, weird unhandlable support towards others, some sad music, some normal music that I make them meaningful, some games, and games that they just don’t want that I can win all the time ><
I just was a little down. That’s all. But of course I was happy for lots of things that happened. It’s just that sometimes when you don’t consider that, you get down on the ideas. And because of that you can be sad.
Or maybe because I can’t handle all the info, or I can’t handle being alone all the time, or because I can’t handle other things that seems to be easy. User-type has to deal with this, so instead of being dependant on the User-type, you can have a meetup with your friends.
So your vacations have a lot of adventure, and because it’s cool to have one.