Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Nerd’s Holiday Moment of Daily Chores


    Holidays are here now, all last December starting at the middle of the month, and people are hasty to make the usual preparation and family reunion to make lots of celebration. Of course it’s a great chance to make something with a special meaning.
    And this is the time where I take the chance to spend the free time I have to make something I haven’t done days before. That is daily chores of the house. The usual thing I do is making the bed and even having a little order in my room, but since last days, I can have the chance of do a little makeover to my room, something little nothing big. But somewhat I have to make more daily chores than others usually do. Things like washing dishes and some dirty clothes, and brush the dust out of our rooms, something simple to do.
    It has a meaning though, if I can learn better how to do those kinds of activities, I could be more confident the time I could live on my own, I believe. Knowing the maintenance of the house and the cautions of each room and each tool to use is going to be useful later on.
    I could think also in making some last-minute decorations maybe in my room, so I can have space for something nice to have. I haven’t decided yet if I would place a poster, or some funny plush toy, I don’t know, something I could think that I’m having a good time on this holidays.
    Usually I get up and turn on the computer, so some important stuff or having a nice anime or movie to watch, something to spend the time. Actually I have lots of activities to do, file archiving and some cleaning. Although my holidays would be something different, I think I’m starting to accustom those changes....
    So, another post was made, I think I would end this year with 100 posts, or at least with 96, last year I have made 32, this year I would double that number. So, have a nice week! I hope to write another post tomorrow.... so see you Christmas Eve :D