Wednesday, February 6, 2013

About Tweets and HastTags


    Hello, New Post here, hehehe. In my continuous attempt of overcoming shyness and making a good impression on what I post, I get my ideas in development, and based on a daily basis I make a good post... hehe

    So, like every other person who was bored last Sunday, I saw the Super Bowl, aired on TV by local channel and by the sponsored U.S. channel. I wasn't so interested on seeing it, but there were a lot of data posts that I saw recently before the game started. They usually comment about who’s going to win or how interesting the half-time show is going to be. Things like that. It’s obvious that it’s all a show and an American tradition to make that kind of celebrations, and other people on different countries like to see it too.

    But the thing is this: I wasn't paying attention to the T.V. I don’t know why everyone in my house was seeing this, but I was occupied working on my computer, and of course I wanted to know what was happening, because at that time, the game had started. So I looked upon some sports page site on some local TV channel, and they were streaming some special comments about the show, without really showing it, I scrolled down and looked on the Twitter posts they make respecting the game show. I was kinda surprised that like every minute there were like 20+ posts about the super bowl, the team, everything related to the NFL game show. I think the interesting thing was the posts that have some kind of special tag.... what they called Hash Tag. Indeed, they were “capturing” some the most common hash-tags from the Superbowl  So all the messages come at some web widget, they collected those posts and showed them on the page. Somehow it’s interesting to see it, and because it’s there getting updates by each minute, it’s unlikely to go out of the page, because you are very interested on knowing what’s happening on real-time.... And also, the ones who are into the stadium hopefully they post something else, so, it’s a real distributive party show and everybody participates on it. Kinda impressing.

    But not too much...., Twitter has been here for several years, and those kind of features isn't uncommon. Maybe it’s because I haven’t tried that Micro-blog site, until know. As you can see, I have placed a twitter widget, which means.... I have twitter now! :D So you can follow me on whatever I post on twitter, and then you can go to my many pages and see it clearly....

    I’ll continue on making posts, so if you want to suggest something you can do it. Thanks and see you (Richie is asleep, hehe, so let’s finish the post here :P )