Monday, February 4, 2013

The Standing Position and Rise of Erick Medina



..., which means, the username StndNerdBoy11 is making a standing position to establish commitments and state of base on the content of all the posts made.
    It’s hard to maintain everything. Only a very organized mind and a clear view on what’s what we have to do in a day is a difficult task. Constantly posting comments, posts, drawings, writings, and other interesting stuff has its effort and everybody who has been or is into the user-type community knows about it.
    Each user must be responsible for all content that they place/post in their web sites, trying to avoid things we don’t want everybody to know about it, or avoiding very strong emotional posts that may be regrettable later. In my opinion, I have been into a slightly objective position, with a little bit of emotional posting, but controlled enough so it cannot be a bother to anyone. If somebody cares about what I post, they would send me something about it.
    I make this post to make a nice statement upon the standing position of my nickname, that its planned development, whatever it is the Main Purpose of the Blog (overcoming shyness and posting nerdy things), or the contribution of idea and expression by writing and drawing, is going on progressive steps, depending on how ready I was to do new things. Fortunately I have improved a lot, but of course I have lot to learn.
    Making a little example: seeing all those people do things, normal things, normal things I wouldn’t do, my family wouldn’t do, neither other near people would do normal things. Searching for examples is difficult, if you don’t have an idea of what to find. I don’t easily see the things at first sight, but only if somebody would tell me and if it’s really OK with that I would follow it. I know there are things I won’t follow, but normal things I would do.
    The standing position of the username is clear and without any kind of harsh commotions and arguments without reason. And my position will filter whatever emotional event that I get in my mind and post only when calmness has been mostly controlled. The standing position is of course affected by all other posts, but it cannot show those, because in the objective motion of the username, it shouldn’t been affected by that, but in the position far from position, it’s a matter of caring of what blogs or users are important, because we care about what they post, and we feel the need of help, even though we can’t do a lot....

    I put my effort on my username position. And I know I need to maintain my position making constant updates and attending whoever is talking to me. Even though I haven’t experienced that recently, I haven’t lose hope, I just need to get more into attention, or more into getting into things they like more, especially if we can share it.

Erick: "So, every time I get out of character, or personality... hehe, just call me and remind me that..."
Richie: "The last post..."
Erick: "What? That was necessary..."
Richie: "You posted about broken love..."
Erick: "Because I can't understand why they can't have a normal life..."
Richie: "It is a normal life, just they are expressing it the way they see the most fit..."
Erick: "OK, but there are ways of doing it..."
Richie: "But still they are those persons..., they usually say if you don't like it..."
Erick: "OK, I know that story... only that my feelings..."
Richie: "You have said you won't talk about feelings..."
Erick: "Hey, I don't know how much patience you have, when this blog is without any visitor..."
Richie: "That's why I have to talk with this guy, Mr. Blogger"
Erick: "Mr Blogger?"
Richie: "Yeah the same. I want to ask some question on blog promotion. He sure knows what to do..."
Erick: "Oh.. ok..."
Richie: "And you should also be searching about blog promotion!! Your methods aren't worth enough..."
Erick: "All right, for the standing position of us and because we want to still get promotion... hehe..."

I know I have to search promotion, so let's be more precise and, search promotion :D