Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hey, you seem too quiet...


 [Some post I should have done before....]
    That’s what people say when they first know me. When that happens they know I’m not a talk-active person, and then their beliefs about me start to get concrete. I don’t know how their methods of meeting people, but saying that is just because they want to know you, but what if you don’t know what to say...?
    I don’t usually meet people all the time, and when someone occasionally presents me to another person, I don’t know what to say to him/her, or how to get the attention if that’s what I want to do. I have a certain good luck on finding the right ones, but maybe that isn't as lucky as it seems. I don’t know how to express it, but..., when I see that people talks about normal things usually the other has the right topic that can follow the conversation’s flow. It’s like feeling ignorant on those topics they know, as if I had to know all they talk.
    They usually talk about things I don’t usually know, maybe I don’t have the luck of find the right ones, or I only get to know the ones they are near my space of action. Because I don’t know what they are talking, I’m usually left behind and they just follow their conversation. I just listen, and if the ambiance is good enough, then I’m fine.
    I’m not also the one who talks a lot, because I don’t know fully how they still repeat the information at a certain point of their lives or they relate the same information but to other events or to other people. Making new relations like that is news for people. Even if they hear the same info, if they relate it to others, that’s news.
    There is a possibility of talk match, and when that happens, the conversation gets fluent and the relation gets stronger by each meeting. I know how it feels, and I know how it feels otherwise. By each try I usually fail, but still I’m trying. Sometimes it’s a success, sometimes it’s a kind of disappointment. But I think that’s how life it is.
    I do have my experiences, even if they are a few, even if they are not compared to other’s experience. Only it’s about being interested on the other person and being firm on the real thing about the conversation.
    I get curious when they say: why you quiet? And yeah, I’m kind of quiet. Maybe it’s not my strength talking; I just want to do activities and sharing with others. I’m usually the one who listens, and I like it. I’m not the one who gives, but of course it didn't go well all of the times, because others want to receive. People like receiving information, people like giving information.
    Tired at receiving, I started to give. And that’s why all of this has been done. My blogs, my drawings, my expressive ideas. But it’s only a matter of time to specify to who I’ll be glad to give.