Sunday, February 24, 2013

Convention Adventures 004



Last posts from  "Convention Adventures":




    Getting on the same flow of “convention Adventures”, the 4th one since the start of this blog. This time, it was the same as any other, but it was different as any other, because of lots of reasons.
    Curiously enough, I was alone, kinda, I have met nobody, although I’m sure I told one or two. I don’t know if they would like to come if they had the time.... But, if I could know every people near school....
    Anyway, I was supposed to meet new people and have fun. But I think I wasn’t prepared for that too. Their huge amount of information wouldn’t be enough for my lack of information.... well I know something, but it’s not like I would argue a bunch of teenagers for their crazy likes.... What I found amusing was the place, different areas and different stands of food, shoping things and a few artists’ block. I would have participated on some drawing contest, but I hadn’t got the time for one. And also the ones who were into that contest were using references to make a nice drawing. I could have some of my references and make an original one.
    Near the place of the drawing contest there were the videogame and trading card tournaments. Again I wasn’t even daring to face some Smash Bros Brawl, even though I know how to play. I would feel like a noob to all those experts....
    And then the main area, with lots of items, one of them, some Adventure Time items. I got one, a Finn Plushie... :D Some video presentation, special guests, karaoke, cosplay contests, and lots of people. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of two would meet me and talk to me. In fact someone talk to me, it was the only conversation I had, kinda sad I know.... hehe
    The Homestuck cosplayers appeared again, if I can make an understandment, maybe they may find other people who read that webcomic, or maybe they are just showing it.... I would like to know how they take all of this. I want to know someone near who reads Homestuck and show me all of this. Even if I usually follow canonical storylines, I can fantasize possible others.... hehe
    Even though, I had a very daring succession of events, and it was the most daring one, I suppose..., but I think I kinda failed on that. And I’m guessing why I didn’t succeed on that. I may show my position of Erick Medina in form of drawings, only to show I can draw and I can make cool ones. Or maybe I have to know lots of things they know, like yugioh, again smash bros, street fighter, ddr, marvel vs capcom 3, and then knowing new anime and have friends who can talk about that..., in my position it may not work, maybe I have to look for another way that isn’t the normal way, the usual way teenagers would do.
    Gaming is one of the things; programming games are nice to do. So, yeah... that was my convention adventure.
    Why did I go this time? Because I haven’t got into lots of ones and I would be afraid, and because I have known this one and at others I haven’t known they were done.
    Why did I still dare to do it? Because I want to, because I know certain people go and they like it, because they would see as I can get out of my computer to go out and have some fun (I have my fun alone, but on a later time I was hungry and I couldn’t eat food because of my braces....).
    Will you go again? If I get invited or if they can tell me what to do so I can’t feel lonely because I’m not prepared. Because I can’t hang out with teenagers, maybe people who likes to play videogames, I have to be prepared to that, and also to people who play cards, but I have to have one..., or maybe to participate on a drawing contest, but I have to bring all and be prepared and be early to do it.
    Just that I don’t want to get disappointed again..., I’ll have to know people, that’s all.
Next week, a bunch of issues to attend, but this blog is still on.