Friday, February 1, 2013

Not a good February Start Post...


[ST-NoCallBackPost-20130201: This is posted as it is, no objective changes, turned out positive somehow]


So, we're on February...



..., and people will start whining about love: their lost love, their broken heart, their sad moments, the moments of loneliness and longing about being with that person but after all that time they weren't the right one as expected, but then they can't hold all those feelings, because they put their all so that something can happen, and then they tell songs about it, write poetry and animation, make drawings of love chasing and throwing out all what they have done for that person, and still they remember it, they can't forget that, because their pride won't let that away, they want to suffer because they can express it instead of let them away, towards a never ending battle against themselves, because they can't handle all their feelings, they can't handle what happened, and they just want to finish it all at once without hearing anything else and then people feels sad because they have shown emotions, and people feels hurt because they have shown an expression of embarrassing others because they can't forget it, they can't forgive them, all because of love....

....

As you can see, it was just a matter of one person loves other person, and other people who see them. And that's the thing that I don't understand, and I feel sorry because of this....
Because: I can't help them and I have to receive all what they post, and I'm not the right one who talks about the modernized definition of love and how people usually acts because of it....
If you're using your love affair because of promotion, it's NOT worth it! And even with each stroke of line you're putting all emotion towards it..., it's not worth it. It's not.
Even if I don't fully understand it, I have a position of compassion, which means, whatever you post is a good reason for me to care about it, even if I don't respond to that. I can't give love advice, I can't give love experience, and I can't give love reason, because of that changing definition of love.

...

Just as easy as letting go of that feelings, regardless of HOW MUCH you have spent on it, I can let go and forget on what you say. But I can't, for the same reason they have acted on their love rants.... Maybe it's my rather cold and my lack of experience about social gatherings that made me not understand the feeling of loneliness while thinking of a person. But do you remember?
This month is for Love, but it is also Friendship, so...

You can say LOVE, but I can say FRIENDSHIP!!

In other words, just as you have felt sad about LOVE, I have felt sad about FRIENDSHIP, and I'm sorry to let this out
But at least I know how to finish things well, yours are making unrelated posts hiding your position, mine is counter what I said on the SAME post, and not hiding it below others....

...

Well... yours may be self-centered, but at least you want this to end. So do I. Just have to restart and make things good this time.
I don't know, that's why I can't help you! Because even if my Motivation Generation is strong enough to give, your comments are defensive enough that it can't reach my motivation.


....

That's why TIME exists, but we have to suffer if we need to, but we have to stand and not to fall again. Then TIME will make them fade away...
Don't fall again next time. Just don't.
And search for another route again.
And don't make rough promotions...! You just want people to have...

Personal lives can be more abstract-explained, and metaphoric... and you're an artist. Show it that way and don't feel like we have to KNOW everything (that's why I didn't tell everything....)

...

Be happy people.