Monday, February 20, 2012

You hear “overwhelmed” and you think…


… in something someone said to you.
    I once heard of that word, in English, didn't know exactly what does really mean in Spanish…  At first I thought of being some state above something. I didn't know why he said that. Then in one of my researches of everyday, I found that world and somewhat its meaning.
    I could relate the meaning with the moment of first hearing the word. Its definition recalls to a deep emotion that covers the mind; a lot of ideas and external events that wander your mind and make you feel pressured or gloomy. Then I could give the context of the meaning. Might he know of my deep ideas or things that easily make my emotions hesitate?  What would it be if I really understood that meaning? I remember he explained that to me, but it was still a mystery, because of his English skills and my lack of understanding at that time…
    But being overwhelmed…, I know if a lot events happen in life I may feel pressured, or if the ambiance is kind of weird, I feel uncomfortable, even if it is my room…, they don’t feel the position they put when trying to pass by…, when I am in a space in which a lot of people scattered there talking their own business, specially small rooms, and nobody pays attention in their busy talking, I feel like not being part of their group, as if what they say is not of my relevance. The thing is that feeling of overwhelming emotions.
    Maybe that’s part of my different reactions when being with people, the people I didn't labeled as friends, or reliable classmates. Generally, those who I want to meet and those who talk to me about actions not taken lineally in the state of School, maybe with those I can be a little shy, because it’s not the main course, the comfortable course. As if I were to meet them at the middle of the course…, but who knows what would happen, if I give them a little level up of a friendship motion, and try to talk to him as if I knew him time ago, as if he were my friend.
    Heheheh, I know acting as an extroverted person would be fun, if my behavior of shyness and fear weren't present. But I get afraid of the topics I wouldn't know. I have Computer Issues and other related things, and Nerd-Type Issues in a first level, and other general things. Maybe the thing is, I may fear of the lack of either of the two statements, and not doing anything.
    But of course there is the introverted position, the easiest one for me, maybe I’m too accustomed to that position, maybe I shouldn't do something about going outside.  But the main thing is what do my classmates do on weekends, if they go out playing games with other people or playing cards or trading them or going party, or maybe they spend the weekend standing in front of a computer and putting likes to almost everything they find.
    Maybe the right answer to those arguments are that, if you have a friend, planning going outside on weekends, or planning going to one house, or planning staying at your house and talking to him, are those things you can do if you willing to do it. I know if you do your work well, you will have time to think of your friends and having a good day doing things friends like to do!